A Little Bit About Me
I’ve been speaking publicly for over 20 years. Today, where and to whom I speak varies greatly. From churches, to businesses or business seminars as well as leadership trainings I speak well over 200 times a year. As one of the callings on my life, I truly love teaching and training leaders and pastors.
Regular Speaking Topics
I speak on a variety of topics; here are some of the most common ones:
1. Healthy Teams.
- How to lead a Life-Giving Staff mtg.
- The difference between an informational mtg and a decision making mtg
- How to lead a mtg with healthy conflict
- Identifying a Gap in a team member
- How to help someone close the gap – 5 C’s
- Letting someone go
- How to build Trust
- 5 Dysfunctions
- 9 Ways to spot Unhealth on your Teams
- How to work with an assistant effectively
- The Duck Talk – How we think about developing leaders
2. Communicating for Life-Change.
- Raising Up Communicators
- Getting ahead of the Monster of Sunday
- Series Creation in a 8 steps or less
- How to lead a Blue Sky Mtg
- The 75 minutes of your weekend service
- How I write messages – 6 ways
3. Marketing and Buzz.
- Adding Value :: The New Competitive Advantage in the Marketplace…
- Taking control of your personal schedule
- Staying married & in leadership
- Facing Insecurity :: The Secret Bottleneck holding you back from your future
5. Organizational Growth.
- S-Curve: 5 Phases of Growth
- Combating Complacency & Downloading DNA
- Shifting your staff & Embracing new Expectations
- Enlarging your Environments & Shifting your thinking from Family to Organization
What to Expect
If you have me speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Teachings full of humor, challenges, and conversational tone.
Interested in a speaking engagement? Email my assistant, Cheri Williams.